Friday 14 March 2014

Q4 - Who would be the audience for your media product?

Conventionally, thrillers are usually aimed at people from 15 and above, and from some of the research I have conducted, people around the ages of 15 to 20 love thrillers. Which is why I would aim it at around that age range, and which is why I believe that people around that age would be more interested in watching my thriller.

Another reason why I would target this audience is because the character in my film is of the same age as them. Therefore it would make it easier for the audience to sympathize with him, as they would understand what he is feeling and understand what's happening. It would be harder for older age ranges to understand this. These are the reasons in which why I would aim my thriller at this age range.

No comments:

Post a Comment