Friday 14 March 2014

Q6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


 There are many different technologies I have used in the course of creating my media product. For example for my filming I used a Nikon D3200 which is the camera I own so I knew how to use it beforehand which was extremely useful. It also meant I did not have to book a time to use the camera at college so I could film anytime. 
Another form of technology I have used is Blogger. I had never blogged before starting my project, and I found it hard to use at first, but with time I got a lot better. 
Youtube was another technology I used in the process of constructing my product, I have had experience with it in the past which was useful and made the process a lot quicker. 
For editing, I used Adobe Premiere Pro which I had never come across before but now know how to use it and I am now able to edit videos with ease. Through the usage of these technologies, I was able to create a short amateur film with a low budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment