Friday 14 March 2014

Q7 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


  Looking back at my preliminary task, I have learnt that it takes a lot of time and effort to get the perfect shot, and you need a lot of patience for that. I have also learnt about the importance of sound within a film. For example, if you watched a film with really bad quality sound, it would be a really bad film. Ambient sound and good background music is key for building suspense in a thriller. I also feel a lot more confident using programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro than I did when I was producing my preliminary task. I have also learnt that lighting is key in making a good film. If you do not have good lighting in a shot then the shot just looks horrible and unprofessional, which is why I have learnt that it is key to take time on lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment